Top 10 Drugstore Lipsticks

Tagged: ,

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERATop 10 Drugstore Lipsticks
Drugstore lipsticks are by far my most used, most loved and favourite lipsticks. It was really hard for me to narrow it down to 10 & in fact I had to leave out my beloved Rimmel Apocalips! Anyway, the ones I mentioned in this video are my favourite colours & formulas so I hope it helps you narrow down your selection next time you’re browsing the lipstick aisle!

In no particular order…
1. Maybelline Baby Lips (specifically Cherry)
2. Revlon Lip Butter (Candy Apple)
3. L’OrĂ©al Rouge Caresse (Rebel Red)
4. Revlon Lip Butter (Tutti Frutti)
5. Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain (Honey)
6. Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick (Cherries in the Snow)
7. Revlon Matte Lipstick (Strawberry Suede)
8. Maybelline Colour Sensational (Shocking Coral)
9. Rimmel Moisture Renew (Funtime Fuchsia)
10. Rimmel Moisture Renew (Rose Passion)

Phewf! So as I mentioned there are lots and lots of other drugstore lipsticks I adore, but these are the ones I tend to use the most!

What are your favourite drugstore lipsticks?
Any shades in particular I should try out?

Like it? Share it!

73 Responses to “Top 10 Drugstore Lipsticks”

1. Zoe Gruss

Love all of the shades you have selected. I have only sampled a few of the variations, but I am especially please with the Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm. I’m impressed with the intensity of the colour from the Revlon Lip Butters – definitely one to invest in! Awesome video!

2. Elle

I am so glad you made this post because I love lipsticks but can’t afford the more expensive ones, so this video helped sooo much! Thank you!! :)

bisouselle.blogspot.com

3. Charlotte Simmons

I’m not sure which formula it is but maxfactor have a nice plummy pink called ‘Raisin’ that seems to suit everyone, lasts really well and is extremely hydrating! X

4. charity snowden

i love revlon’s just bitten kissable balm stains, especially in the shades “precious” and “rendezvous” !

5. Samantha Bethany Knight

hey, i can’t seem to find Rimmel 109. Is it still available? does it have another name? etc.

6. Elle

Love the revlon lip butters, and have been wanting to try their lipsticks for a while and I think I will now!
    I have a question for you though (which I’m hoping you’ll answer :p ) every time I wear lipstick, it tends to after a while disappear in the middle of my lips but stick to the outside of my lips so it ends up looking like I’m just wearing a lip liner. Is there anything I can do to avoid that? ‘Cause it’s very annoying!! :/

7. andrea b

can you PLEASE PUH-LEASE pretty please do a video on your top REVLON LIP BUTTER picks?? i recently purchased the tutti frutti and am in love with how easy and pretty this lipstick is. i’m interested in purchasing some for my mom and sis, and i’d love to hear your thoughts as an experienced revlon lip butter user. thanks! love your blog, essie!

8. Isabella

You should def try the loreal shine Caresse Princess, it’s such a beauty! :)
    Also totally obsessed with the Maybelline Colour Shocking Coral <3

9. Fabienne Plasse

Love your selection of lipsticks. We have a few in common (Maybelline Baby Lips in Cherry, Revlon Lip Butter in Candy Apple, Revlon Lip Butter in Tutti Frutti, Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Honey, Maybelline Colour Sensational in Shocking Coral and Rimmel Moisture Renew in Funtime Fuchsia), but could never put my hand on Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Cherries in the Snow, was it a limited edition?

10. Taupe and Teacups

so I bought 6 rouge caresse lipsticks at the weekend after watching this video… they’re on offer in Superdrug right now. WHOOPSIE DAISY!

11. Nataly Azoulay

You should try the revlon ultimate suede lipstick in catwalk. It’s a gorgeous red-brown color. Very regal.

12. Ashley Lantigua

Hey Essie! I’m new to your channel and blog! I love that you did this for drugstore lipsticks! Would you be able to do a more updated version of this???? I’m always wanting to buy new lipstick but i’m always afraid of not liking it and getting stuck with it! Essie, show us more drugstore lipsticks!! Thank you :)