Top 10 Drugstore Lipsticks
Drugstore lipsticks are by far my most used, most loved and favourite lipsticks. It was really hard for me to narrow it down to 10 & in fact I had to leave out my beloved Rimmel Apocalips! Anyway, the ones I mentioned in this video are my favourite colours & formulas so I hope it helps you narrow down your selection next time you’re browsing the lipstick aisle!
In no particular order…
1. Maybelline Baby Lips (specifically Cherry)
2. Revlon Lip Butter (Candy Apple)
3. L’Oréal Rouge Caresse (Rebel Red)
4. Revlon Lip Butter (Tutti Frutti)
5. Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain (Honey)
6. Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick (Cherries in the Snow)
7. Revlon Matte Lipstick (Strawberry Suede)
8. Maybelline Colour Sensational (Shocking Coral)
9. Rimmel Moisture Renew (Funtime Fuchsia)
10. Rimmel Moisture Renew (Rose Passion)
Phewf! So as I mentioned there are lots and lots of other drugstore lipsticks I adore, but these are the ones I tend to use the most!
What are your favourite drugstore lipsticks?
Any shades in particular I should try out?