Hear me out, botox and filler in a bottle – pain free, affordable and easy. You’re probably thinking ‘sign me up!’ right? Well, Dermtlgy’s Needle-Less Serum is exactly that. This serum targets fine lines around the mouth and on the forehead while hydrating t he skin to give a radiant glow. The inclusion of collagen I, collagen III and elastin helps to plump, smooth fine lines and strengthen the skin. It’s a miracle in a bottle and naturally we have to find a dupe!
Our favorite dupe for Drmtlgy’s Needle-less serum is Insta-Naturals Anti-Aging Collagen serum! The ingredients compare nicely and both contain collagen, niacinamide, and hyaluronic acid. Insta-Naturals’ serum helps to smooth fine lines, improve texture and the elasticity of the skin. While hydrating with hyaluronic acid and being suitable for all skin types! Insta Naturals’ serum is a fraction of the price and no doubt a great dupe for Drmtlgy’s Needle-less.
Drmtlgy’s Needle-less contains niacinamide which is a miracle, do-it-all sort of ingredient. Niacinamide works to minimize pores, tighten the skin, improve uneven skin tone, soften fine lines and wrinkles. It’s relatively non-irritating and can be paired with other acids. You definitely want to add it into your skincare routine if you aren’t already using it!
Needle-less serum’s inclusion of niacinamide and collagen is what makes it so good. It plumps the skin while taking care of texture, dark spots and everything else you want to improve. Finding a good dupe is going to be all about finding serums with niacinamide listed high up on the ingredient list. If a serum contains niacinamide but it’s one of the last ingredients, that’s not going to make a huge impression.
This serum reduces signs of deep fine lines and wrinkles while improving the overall look of firmness and elasticity for your skin.
This serum contains niacinamide, collagen and hyaluronic acid and it is a dream dupe for the Needle-less serum! Not only will this help with fine lines and to plump the skin but you’ll see a radiant glow and noticeably improved skin texture. The inclusion of hyaluronic acid will penetrate the skin to deliver deep hydration which is great for targeting fine lines. This serum checks every box and it is a fantastic, affordable dupe.
- Paraben free, cruelty-free and no synthetic dyes.
- Contains collagen, hyaluronic acid and niacinamide.
- Aimed towards use for all skin types.
- Contains peptides to boost the skin barrier.
- Active ingredients are lower on the ingredients list then we would like.
- Dropper applicator can be messy.
Where to buy it: Amazon
This serum is a good dupe for the Drmtlgy Needle-less Serum because the ingredients speak for itself. Niacinamide, hyaluronic acid and glycerin for refining skin texture and plumping the skin! Plumping and lots of hydration is what helps to minimize the appearance of fine lines. This serum is half the price of Needle-less and while it might not contain collagen, it will do a really nice job at plumping and improving your skin tone.
- Niacinamide targets blemishes which helps to improve the overall skin tone.
- Glycerin and hyaluronic acid work to hydrate which can lead to plumper looking skin.
- Collagen is not in the ingredient list.
- This serum is more targeted to blemishes rather than fine lines.
Where to buy it: Dermstore
This serum is formulated with an efficacious level of alpha arbutin, along with niacinamide and lemon, to fade the appearance of dark spots caused by inflammation and environmental stressors.
Alpha arbutin paired with niacinamide in one serum is a dream! Why? Alpha Arbutin brightens and evens the skin tone like niacinamide. It also works to smooth the skin! This serum is a quality, affordable formulation with all the active ingredients listed at the top just like you would want!
- Affordable price for a high-quality formulation.
- Easy and clean pump applicator.
- Niacinamide and Alpha Arbutin in one won’t irritate the skin but will seriously help to make an improvement in skin tone and texture.
- Also includes hyaluronic acid.
- Aimed at improving skin tone rather than improving fine lines.
- Does not contain collagen.
Where to buy it: Amazon
This serum combines very low, low, medium and high molecular weight pure hyaluronic acid to deeply hydrate your skin on multiple levels for maximum, skin-plumping moisturization.
This serum is so insanely hydrating it will plump up your skin and smooth fine lines like no one’s business. When you’re looking to help smooth fine lines, hydration is key and this serum will give you that. On its own, this isn’t a perfect dupe but it’s a great hydrating serum that will elevate whatever you pair it with. Pairing this serum with Natarium’s Alpha Arbutin serum would be a perfect, if not better dupe for the Needle-less Serum that still costs less!
- Super affordable.
- High quality formulation contains 5% hyaluronic acid. This will perform like high end skincare!
- Naturium creates high quality, affordable formulations.
- Intense hydration does wonders for plumping the skin and smoothing fine lines.
- Great for dry skin.
- Contains ethically sourced honey so this is not vegan.
- Does not contain niacinamide.
- Does not contain collagen.
Where to buy it: Amazon
This firming serum is exactly what you want for targeting fine lines. We know the Inkey List makes bomb products that are very affordable and this product is that! This serum contains collagen and if fine lines are your skin issue and you don’t want to spend much – this is the serum for you.
- Can be used in the AM and PM without irritation.
- The Inkey List makes it easy to create a routine with their product line.
- Contains collagen and is aimed towards fine lines!
- Packaging is very basic, no frills.
- Does not contain hyaluronic acid.
Where to buy it: Sephora
A gentle retinol that your skin can tolerate will do wonders for fine lines and improving your skin texture. Retinol promotes cell turnover leading to baby soft, glowy, smooth skin. This serum is affordable and Versed has great packaging and a nice range of ingredients. It’s not a perfect dupe for the Needle-less serum but if you’re looking to target lines and improve skin texture, this is a great option.
- Contains retinol and bakuchiol for gentle, yet noticeable results.
- Gentle retinol that’s even beginner friendly.
- Vegan, cruelty-free and paraben free.
- Not a perfect dupe – Needle-less does not contain retinol.
- All retinol has the potential to irritate.
Where to buy it: Versed
You are never too young to start using skincare! Needle-Less serum works to smooth fine lines and hydrate the skin for a radiant and smooth complexion. Insta Naturals Anti-Aging Collagen Serum is such a great dupe that gives similar results with a much smaller price tag. Even better, it can work for all ages and skin types!
Niacinamide, collagen and hyaluronic acid are all great ingredients for skin. But, ‘anti-aging’ skincare is such a loaded term often used to market products. What is the definition of ‘anti-aging?’ Right! Looking at ingredients and formulation will help you get a better understanding of whether the product is worth it or not.
Niacinamide is non-acidic and usually well-tolerated by most skin types. If AHAs, retinol or other acids irritate your skin, try niacinamide! It has amazing benefits with very little margin for irritation! Why? It’s less acidic and even recommended for treating skin conditions like rosacea due to its anti-inflammatory properties.
From this dupe list, the Versed gentle retinol has the potential to be most irritating because it’s retinol! The rest should be fairly good options for your skin sans irritation!
Yes. Especially with skincare, once you stop using something, it will go back to how it was before use. So if you’re using the Needle-less serum or dupes for fine lines, if you stop using them your fine lines will start to look more noticeable. The only way to get semi-permanent results is with surgery or filler and even that isn’t 100% permanent.
A niacinamide, HA serum like Needle-less or the dupes listed, (except for the retinol which is night only) can be used day and night! Niacinamide is unlikely to cause any issues when used 2xs a day so go for it. If you would prefer to use it once a day, morning or night suffices.