There are a lot of reasons why people blow dry their hair every day. First, your hair will look much more luxurious. It will also prevent you from leaving your home with wet hair and risking a cold. If you’re going to dry your hair, you want to dry it everywhere you go. That’s why the
Pros and Cons
There are a number of great advantages to this amazing hair dryer. Here are some of those advantages:
- Frizz Control – You won’t have to worry about frizzy hair, even in humidity! The Baby Buttercup uses negative ions to seal hair follicles and keep your hair tame. This can save you a lot of money on hair products! It will also keep your hair looking its best.
- Convenient – You can take this hairdryer anywhere! Not only does it conveniently fold into an object that will fit in most purses, and it even works in a variety of different voltages just in case you need to dry your hair in another country. Just be careful to keep your water bottle tightly secured to avoid any damage. The best part is that despite its small size, it is just as powerful as the other blow dryers on the market. In fact, it might even be more powerful than your full-sized dryer.
- Warranty – Quality is important, and you know you have quality with the Baby Buttercup two-year limited warranty. This won’t cover all damage, but if the product is defective because of fault on the manufacturer, you may be covered!
- Versatile – This dryer will work on any type of hair. It doesn’t matter if your hair is completely straight or if you have tight curls. It also has two heat settings so that you can get the specific result that you want. It even comes with a cool air button. This dryer is made for everyone!
- Powerful – For me, I need a hair dryer that can get the job done quickly. Luckily, this little dryer has the capability to do just that! This dryer is as powerful as most full-sized options on the market.
Like any other product on the market, the
- Yellow – color Some people (like me) might consider this an advantage, but the hair dryer only comes in a bright yellow color. The limited color options can be a disadvantage. Some people would strongly prefer to have a simple black option or at least a different color.
- Small Size – Being so small, the hair dryer can feel a little small in your hands. This can make styling more difficult. You may have to adjust. The travel size means that the hair dryer folds into itself, and this can occasionally happen when not expected.
- Limited Heat Options – Some professionals may expect more than just two heat settings. While there are two options, it might not be the best choice for a hairdresser who is used to working with more. This is for personal use while on the go, and if you need more than two heat options, you should probably look at something a little more salon-quality.
Drybar Baby Buttercup Hair Dryer Review
If you need a travel-sized blow dryer, this is the one to get! The
It’s a lot more than its appearance that makes me enjoy the product, though. It can dry even the thickest hair in about ten minutes. For a travel sized product, it really has a lot of power. It gives you multiple heat settings, so you can get the style that you want. It also gives you an extra long cord so that, if you’re like me, you have enough room to dance around while getting ready.
There is also a two-year warranty, so I know that my investment will last for a long time. Of course, like most warranties, it is limited. Now all I need is to learn how to do my hair!
There are a lot of different hair dryers on the market, and here are just some of the other options available.
Drybar Baby Buttercup vs. Conair 1875 Compact Hair Dryer
The greatest advantage of the
Drybar Baby Buttercup vs. Solano Vero
Drybar Baby Buttercup vs. Gamma Piu ETC Travel Hair Dryer
A person’s hair is a substantial portion of their look. Keep your hair looking its best by using the right hair dryer. The